Snelling of NoCo is seeking a part-time Food Prep Assistant for a Loveland client. Great work environment for a well-known non-profit!
Hours: 25 per week, schedule is M-F, 11 am to 4 pm
Food Prep Assistant Responsibilities:
• Following all applicable Larimer County Health Department sanitation and safety regulations, guidelines and standards.
• Minimize waste and promote a cost-effective operation.
• Acts as meal prep assistant.
• Dishes, trash, kitchen cleaning.
• Ability to lift heavy and awkward items repeatedly.
• Positively engage with any community, volunteer and staff members at all times.
• Be positive and use appropriate communication skills to get questions answered and/or to ask the appropriate questions to get the task completed.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Effectively deal with others, both internally and externally.
Food Prep Assistant Qualifications:
• Flexible & understanding-able to work in a changing environment.
• Able to work with a diverse group of people.
• Able to multi-task, including management of children, and meal serving.
• Experience working in a restaurant, cafe, or school kitchen.
• Reliable transportation.
• Proficient with all Microsoft programs, computer skills required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Loveland, Colorado 80538
Manufacturing (includes Codes Beginning With '2' and '3')
APPLY FOR JOB